Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wisconsin FamilyTrip

Hi my name is Sara. I lived in Wisconsin until I was 11. I want to have a little show and tell about my old hometown state Wisconsin. First off, this is the church I went to in Wisconsin when I was a little girl. I was so happy to re-visit my old church as one may see by the big smile on my face.

Lets really start, we first packed our bags and flew to Wisconsin. Miles loved his first time flying. He was sad he did not get his peanuts and Ginger ale. Eric was jealous because he had a lot of leg room.


You see my sisters and I grew up here and learned many girlie lessons like putting make up on our faces. We played with our American Girl dolls and played dress up. On our latest trip one may tell things have not changed. My husband Eric thought I looked really great with all this lipstick. Dan and Robert missed out on a wonderful time with the make up. Amanda would have been in this picture too, but she flew in too late.



Sweaty Liam and Miles were sweaty from their flight, so we took them for a dip. Angela did not want Liam to see other babies bathing. It is not good at such a young age.



Here are the babies after their eyes wondered.


They sure did clean up well and are happy now. Theresa looks great too! Doesn't she? One hot momma!


We came out here to hang out with the family and introduce Eric to them. It was so much fun to eat all the fried chicken we wanted and then have as much fried chicken the next day. Thanks for all the chicken mom.

Here is my Mom, Liam and Baby Doll Gary celebrating like it is 1999.

Tim and Theresa were doing the same thing, but standing.

Here are all the kids playing on the ground. I wonder if they will invite Eden to sit with them.


Here I am visiting my favorite place on earth, Wrigley Field. I sure hope they don't change the name. Eric and I found tickets to a sold out game for only $15.


Here are our seats, they were right off of the first base line. We had a perfect view of a hot dog stand, people walking in front of us, and a big pole used to hold up the upper deck. We had to stay behind a yellow line. We must have accidentally tripped 20 people walking by us. It was great entertainment.

This is a picture of our view from our seats. We knew where all the men went. We had a mega phone and yelled at all the men who forgot to wash their hands.




We only lasted 2 innings in these seats and found some better ones up here. We only had to move once because we were in other people's seats.


Eric is so excited to come back to Wrigley Field. He loved singing, "Take me out to the Ballgame," and "Go Cubs Go." He is anxious to go back to the "Friendly confines of Wrigley Field."

Afterwards, we went to the place where deep dish pizza was allegedly born. We placed our order and went to Bloomingdales to look at fancy China. We even went to the bathroom there and I heard them call our names from Uno's Pizza to tell us our pizza was ready.




I am so glad I heard them call our name, or I may have never eaten the most delicious pizza I ever ate today. Look at how deep it is.


This kid was so amazed he kept looking through the window at us to see how amazing it really was. He was so cute.


This is our trip to Wisconsin in a lot of pictures. I hope you all liked them.

~written by Eric!

9 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Wow! That looks awesome! I'm so glad you got to go and have so much fun!

Cook with Tom said...

I LOVE Uno pizza. I'm completely jealous of your trip.

Kim and Brindy said...

Hi my name is Brindy. I loved reading your post about traveling back to see family and all of the fun adventures you had. I love Wrigley field too. I hope I can have deep dish pizza like that some day.
-Brindy
**written by Kim

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Hi, My name is Scott. I thought I posted on Sunday. Silly me! I forgot to push publish. Your trip looks fun. I want some pizza too.
Next time you go, do you some help traveling? Because I am a good traveler. I will even bring my own neck pillow. Maybe you can even take me to Wrigley Field. If you do, can we buy some Wrigley's Spearmint Gum? Love, Your Dad

written by his spouse ;)

Jeni said...

That is too cute & funny!
We saw Uno's on the food network last year & we've wanted to go ever since!

aLi said...

Lol. Eric you are funny. That little boy probably just thought Sara was hot. Ok, I've never tried the pizza, and maybe that kid has, so maybe he was actually amazed by it. But I think Sara is hot. :D

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Hi, my name is Jane! Scott can't have pizza anymore! Silly him!

Sorry for the mixup! Your trip looks like it was really fun and exciting!

Wrigley Field looks like a lot of fun, especially your view of the men's room! :)

Love to both of you!

Jane

written by her espouse'

Angela Leatham said...

Eric, you are funny.
-Mason
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye
-Parker
I'm not so sweaty any more now that I've been washed in the murky water. I'm also not poopy at the moment but I am getting tired!
-Liam
See you soon!
-Angela

Hayley said...

Hahaha, You kids are so silly.