Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cancun

Eric and I went on our honeymoon at the end of May to Cancun. It was kind of a delayed honeymoon due to school, but we ended up graduating and so we went to Cancun to celebrate both our graduation and our marriage. So.. here are some of our pictures from Mexico!

We ate breakfast here the first day in Mexico... Not gonna lie Mexican breakfast..eee. I could do better. But, the resort was beautiful.. and next is a picture of the view from where we ate..

SO PRETTY!! we both love the ocean!

Don't worry, we did find some awesome food there... it just took some searching



Eric and I did some shopping while we were there, we didn't really buy a lot, BUT we did find some awesome things... exhibit A:
I believe there are no words to describe how awesome THIS is! I also found something awesome..I know... it's not as good as the mask but I thought this shirt was SO cool! All the color is wax.. somehow.


We went to Chichinitza which was really awesome. There is so much history and mystery there! I loved it, the Mayan people were really smart.. they are the first society to come up with the concept of the number zero. PRETTY COOL! Oh and they gave us a great souvenier on our way out of the park... yep that's our picture on a bottle of Tequila!

Oh and they have these things in Cancun called Cenotes. They are kind of like sink holes. They were really pretty, Eric went diving into one... I'm not as good as a swimmer so I took pictures! If you look really close you can see Eric jumping, he kinda blends in with the vines.

Overall, we had soooo much fun!

8 comments:

MissMolly said...

Woo Hoo! Glad you has a blast. Yeah for Spanish speaking countries! but more yeah for the United States.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Jane: You POSTED!!!! Yippee!!! I love the photos! I loved your words! You can write! Love, Jane

aLi said...

Happy Honeymoon! I'm so glad you guys got to go to freaking Cancun. That's AMAZING!

Kim-the-girl said...

Hooray! It looks like you did some awesome stuff in Mexico! Thanks for sharing!

Hayley said...

Horay! A post! Looks like you had a blast. My favorite is the pic you got of you two on the tequilla bottle, that's funny!

Jeni said...

Yippee A post! They didn't give US a bottle of Tequila at Chichinitza! I guess I'll have to go back!

Cook with Tom said...

They give out tequila in Mexico now?

When did that happen?

Sarah said...

congrats on graduating!! now you're in the real world. the real world kinda sucks.

but i love your vacation photos.

sarah L.