Monday, July 14, 2008

Mud Monkeys

Sara is gone and she told me I could put some post up on this blog of ours, so here I am trying really hard to get it looking well. She sends her love from Wisconsin.

This is a picture of Mud Volleyball at South Ogden Days. Hershey sponsored this event and filled up the volleyball pit with dark, semi-sweet, milky, mud. MMM..... We could not fit it in our pockets, so we took a dip. Fondue anyone? We tell people it was chocolate because some people have never played in the mud and they may not understand how fun it is!

Here is the whole clan playing with us. Brooke, Ryan, Brindy, Kim, Sara-the beautiful babe in the yellow, and Eric. Brooke served this whole game and we won seven to zero.
Here is a guessing game..Which one of these two kids below have played in mud?



Answer: Grandma. Next year we will let Brielle be a cheerleader and then we will have a team meeting to see if we can let her on the squad.



Here is team Mud Monkeys after a game. We would try to wash off as much mud as we could after each game. Towards the end we gave up on trying to be clean and we stayed in our Mud Monkey mode.


After all these months of marriage Sara still loves me. Even if I forget to wash up. Woman do love chocolate. Oh wait...it says, "I love Sara." After all theses 5 months of marriage I still love her! Men love chocolate too!




Stay tuned for the sign up sheet to be involved in next years chocolate dip. Some people do the polar Bear Plunge, we do the Grizzly Bear Plunge. We may need two teams from the response we are getting. We do need more Fans!

Special thanks to Dad the photographer. Next year he may get to be in one of the pictures.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

OH that is so awesome! You guys have too much fun!

Kim-the-girl said...

I think you should talk Jeni and Jason into joining you next year. Looks like too much fun.

aLi said...

If I was there I would be on it like a fly on poop. I would be all over it like chocolate on a little kids face.
Notice my parallels with your theme? Ok, it's a shot in the DARK.
Sign me up if I'm in town!
p.s. Eric you are really funny :)

MissMolly said...

I casn't believe you played without even telling me! Next year please count me in! Love you two! Let's play soon.